Established in 1996, Netcompany-Intrasoft (formerly INTRASOFT International S.A.) is a leading European IT solutions and services group with a strong international presence and expertise. It offers integrated solutions, products and IT services of the highest quality to institutions and agencies of the European Union, national government organisations, public agencies, financial institutions, telecommunication organisations and private enterprises. The company’s head offices are located in Luxembourg. Netcompany-Intrasoft was initially founded by Intracom Holdings, remaining a member until October 2021. As of November 2021, Netcompany-Intrasoft became a member of the Netcompany Group, a Denmark-based IT company founded in 2000. Netcompany is the fastest growing and most successful IT services company in the Nordics. It possesses vast technology experience and deep industry-specific knowledge, creating innovative solutions tailored to meet business goals.
Netcompany-Intrasoft has established itself through its influential global presence, delivering projects in a number of countries. With more than 2,250 highly skilled professionals representing over 50 different nationalities in 13 countries and mastering over 30 languages, we have the necessary international presence and expertise to support our customers in reaching and exceeding their business objectives, alongside capitalising on opportunities in developed and emerging markets.
Services and Solutions - Our Main Business Areas
Netcompany-Intrasoft’s expertise and strength lies in its proven capacity and successful track record in undertaking and delivering complex, mission-critical projects. Netcompany-Intrasoft’s professionals have developed the ability to combine their technical expertise and agile mindset with a thorough understanding of each customer’s individual business needs.
Our fruitful journey in the company’s Agile@scale transformation allows us to create value for our customers and uncover increasingly advanced methods of working with and helping them. We have embraced the agile model of doing business, scaling up agile in our organisation across delivery groups, product lines and support services/functions. Netcompany-Intrasoft’s people are its most vital asset. As a consequence, building an agile mindset and culture offers a path to harnessing the power of the people in our Company to find ways to be more adaptive, innovative and resilient in a fast-paced digital economy.
Our key principles include:
- Business Agility
Excellence in the digital age by using adaptive and agile practices to quickly respond to market changes and emerging opportunities, delivering innovative high-quality products and services, and outperforming the competition.
- Agile Software & Service Development
Organising cross-functional agile teams that apply the most suitable, effective and up-to-date methods and techniques, customised to fit our customers’ variety of unique needs.
Developing the culture and necessary skills required to improve the flow from ideation to on-demand release of value to the end customer.
Our Policies & Certifications
- ΙΤ Service Management (ISO 20000-1:2018)
- Information Security Management System (ISO 27001:2013)
- Business Continuity Management System (ISO 22301:2019)
- Training Services (ISO 29993:2017)
- Occupational Health & Safety (ISO 45001:2018)
- Environmental Management (ISO 14001:2015)
- EMAS (Eco-Management & Audit Scheme)
- Quality Management of Products and Services (ISO 9001:2015)
- CMMI® (Capability Maturity Model Integration) Level 3, v1.3
We maintain memberships that support our business priorities, align with our objectives and provide value to our Company and shareholders.
Below are our key memberships:
- American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce
- Athens Chamber of Commerce (ACCI)
- Chamber of Commerce Luxembourg
- CSR Hellas
- Diversity Charter Greece by KEAN
- Economic Chamber of Greece
- Federation of Hellenic Information Technology & Communications Enterprises (SEPE)
- FITCHE Hellas
- Greek People Management Association (GPMA)
- Hellenic African Chamber of Commerce & Development
- Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV)
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Junior Achievement Greece