Luxembourg, September 28, 2023 – Netcompany-Intrasoft’s inhouse agency SCOPE Communications has signed a new four-year contract with the EU’s European Border and Coast Guard Agency, Frontex, covering graphic design services.
Frontex produces a variety of communication materials addressed to a wide range of audiences, from the public to specialized experts, academia, training centers, political decision makers, the industry, EU institutions, as well as law enforcement authorities in Europe and beyond.
SCOPE, with over 25 years’ experience in the European communications landscape, will deliver graphic design, layout, illustration, as well as audiovisual and multimedia services to the Agency, carrying the message across audiences and across regions drawing upon the team’s extensive experience in multicultural communication briefs.
Yiannos Contrafouris, Director of Netcompany-Intrasoft’s SCOPE commented: “At SCOPE, we pride ourselves in meeting and exceeding client expectations – from the simple to the complex. Our creative team has been involved in EU institutional communications for nearly 20 years – producing visuals that to this day remain iconic, and as we proudly welcome Frontex, we also celebrate a new era of growth for our diverse, multinational team.”
About SCOPE Communications
SCOPE is a fully integrated division of Netcompany-Intrasoft S.A. We provide services to European Institutions (European Commission, European Parliament and European Union Agencies), national governments, NGOs and private enterprises. As a fully-fledged communications agency, SCOPE offers a wide range of services, working with in-house teams of experts. This specifically includes:
• creative, graphic design and layout services for the production of a full range of information and communication materials, high-quality websites, audio-visual materials, and online and mobile applications;
• development of logos and visual identities;
• production of audio-visual materials, optimised for online and offline distribution;
• planning, strategy development and impact assessment of targeted communication campaigns, including multichannel campaigns involving a range of online media, print and mobile media;
• development and content management of online communication channels and interactive online applications, including websites, web portals and social media accounts;
• delivery of quality content for print and online publications: developing messages and adapting them for different audiences, drafting of original content, editing/proofreading of complex scientific texts;
• impact assessment and reporting on digital communications;
• translations in all official EU languages, the languages of EU candidate countries and selected non-EU languages.
Netcompany-Intrasoft was established in 1996 and is a leading European IT solutions and services group, offering integrated solutions, products, and IT services of the highest quality to the European Union, Ministries and National Government Organizations and organizations in the Public and Private sector. It employs more than 3,200 highly skilled professionals, composing a multicultural team of 50 nationalities and 30 languages. With headquarters in Luxembourg, the Company operates through its operational branches, subsidiaries, and offices in 10 countries (Luxembourg, Belgium, Greece, Jordan, Romania, RSA, USA, UAE, Denmark, Cyprus), while its international activities extend to more than 70 countries worldwide. As of November 2021, it is a member of Netcompany Group A/S.
Media Contacts: email@example.com
Netcompany (NETC) is a next generation IT services company, delivering mission-critical strategic IT solutions to various industries in the private and public sectors, accelerating digital transformation through core systems and infrastructure services. Netcompany believes in agile, futureproof solutions, based on proven platform components that ensure full flexibility and opportunity for ongoing innovation. Netcompany was founded in 2000 and has its headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. Today, it is an international company with more than 7,000 employees.