The EUIPO is a decentralized agency of the EU based in Alicante, Spain. It is responsible for managing the European Union trade mark (EUTM) and the Registered Community Design (RCD), two unitary intellectual property rights valid in all EU Member States. The EUIPO also cooperates with the national and regional intellectual property offices of the EU to develop tools and online services for the benefit of all users.
Over the course of the next five years, Netcompany-Intrasoft will provide expertise to enable the development and maintenance of IT services related to both the successful implementation of EUIPO’s Strategic Plan projects and of EUIPO’s day to day operations. This will include corrective and adapting maintenance of existing applications and systems, as well as the development of new applications using the latest technologies.
- Software Development, Corrective and Adaptive maintenance on a portfolio of over 60 applications
- Deployed resources in third parties locations; EU IP Offices and EU-funded Project Offices outside Europe
- Other services: feasibility studies, prototypes and support related activities
- Private cloud infrastructure based on Kubernetes
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment based on Jenkins and ArgoCD
- Workflow based on Activiti, for implementing business automation
- Event issuing and handling using Apache Kafka
- Blockchain ledger with Hyperledger Fabric
- Elasticsearch for text indexing and searching
- Portal, document, web and content management with Liferay Portal, Drupal and Alfresco
- Business rules management with Drools
- Security with Central Authentication Service and Active Directory
- Big Data processing with Hadoop, Spark and Cassandra